Saturday, 13 June 2009
El Canario Nursery and Primary School. Nursery Education 5-year-old students. "THE ABSENT-MINDED GRANDPARENTS"
Thursday, 11 June 2009
El Canario Nursery and Primary School. Nursery Education 4-year-old students. "The Chicken Marcelina"
Friday, 5 June 2009
El Canario Nursery and Primary School. Second Cycle of Primary."The Alisio Wind and The Pirate Wooden Leg."
Saturday, 2 May 2009
Friday, 1 May 2009
Thursday, 30 April 2009
On the way to Bremen, they see a lighted cottage; they look inside and see four robbers enjoying their ill-gotten gains. Standing on each others backs, they decide to perform for the men in hope of gaining food. Their 'music' has an unanticipated effect; the men run for their lives, not knowing what the strange sound is. The animals take possession of the house, eat a good meal, and settle in for the evening.
Later that night, the robbers return and send one of their members in to investigate. It is dark and he sees the eyes of the Cat shining in the darkness. He reaches over to light his candle, thinking he sees the coals of the fire. Things happen in quick succession; the Cat swipes his face with her claws, the Donkey picks up his hooves and kicks him, the Dog bites him on the leg, and the Rooster crows and chases him out the door, screaming. He tells his companions that he was beset by a horrible witch who scratched him with her long fingers (the Cat), a man with a knife (the Dog), a monster who had hit him with a club (the Donkey), and worst of all, the devil who screamed from the rooftop (the Rooster). The robbers abandon the cottage to the strange creatures who have taken it, where the animals live happily for the rest of their days.
On the following you can watch a video of the students' work during different theatrical rehearsals. We hope you enjoy it.
Sunday, 12 April 2009
Objectives, methods, calendar and activities.
“To promote the cooperation between schools and educative communities from different European countries to enrich ourselves from our own differences in order to make a multicultural Europe”.
• To improve the attitudes in our pupils.
• To compare the different cultures and ways of living in order to value the signs of identity in each country.
• To increase attitudes of solidarity, cooperation and tolerance in the Educative Community.
• To exchange experiences and work materials by common consent.
To reinforce the recognition that we are European people in the global world.
• ... Awake the imagination and the fantasy.
• ... Promote the creative.
• ... Increase the writting and oral languages.
• ... Improve the locution, entonation and pronunciation.
• ... Increase verbal games: words, sound and rhyme.
• ... Induce the poetic language.
• …Foster oral expressions through dramatization of poetic works and theatre plays.
• …Develop non-linguistic strategies to express themselves such as: gestures, mime, etc.
• …Discover folk costumes through popular theatre works.
• Collect and classify the documents relationated with activities.
• E-mail between students.
• E-mail between teachers.
• Use of several written and audiovisual materials.
• Video recording of theatre plays.
• Analyze the elaborated documents.
• Plastic Memory.
• Create artistic productions
• 30/10/2008 Approval the General Annual Directive Staff, Staff and Programme Educate Council
• 29/11/2008 Meeting project in Latvia. Coordinators and Teachers
• 03/12/2008 Divulge the project in Latvia Coordinators, Teachers
• 16/12/2008 Divulge the project Coordinator and Staff
• 15/01/2009 Work about the poetry and theatre Coordinator, Staff and reality each country Pupils
• 20/03/2009 Language’s day Educative Community
• 23/04/2009 Book’s day Teachers and Pupils.
• 25/05/2009 Exhibition with literary and artistic Coordinator, Staff, Pupils' works and Community
• 29/05/2009 Popular Theatre Educative Community
• 15/06/2009 Annual Memory and evaluation Coordinator, Staff and Educative Community
• Dramatization of poetics works.
• Dramatization of: air, water, earth and fire.
• Reading Theatre.
• Folk Theatre.
Saturday, 11 April 2009
Sunday, 29 March 2009
We did different interesting excursions to visit places of interest such as Valimera Ice Hall Skating, Stamariena, Brenguli, Riga, etc.
The host partners made us feel at home. Helping us all in everything. They made a very big effort to provide us a pleasant stay at Gulbene.
On the following you can watch a slide show with some pictures from the working sessions, the school at Gulbene and the excursions we made. If you want to listen to the music, just click on the loudspeaker icon.
If you want to look at the main Objectives of the Project, click on the link below.