SUMMARY ABOUT THE LAST MEETING IN GRAN CANARIA
(From 3rd to 9th April). SÓCRATES COMENIUS 1ST YEAR
We’ve analized the positive and negatives points of work and design the work we must make for the third term.
· Children don’t get the production of poetry, although in some levels they start to create poetry.
· Adapt the work to the classroom planning has been difficult because the curriculum is very large and the timetable is very complicate.
· Coordinate the work between the different cycles.
We agreed the following points:
· …Finish working either local or foreign authors for the third term.
· …Share materials (pictures, drawings, foreign authors) every cycle is going to study three different authors, one of each country.
· …Realize the next meeting in winter time. Probably, in December in Latvia.
· …Send biographies of authors to the other countries.
· …Put the biographies on the blog.
· …Deadline to finish the blog: 30th May. We must hang biographies, poems, activities, photos, videos, music…
· …Send the biographies by e-mail, sharing information.
· …Send by e-mail to the Greek partners in order to inform them before 18th April.
· … Design how to work the foreign countries for example relating the project with geography and culture.
· …Know the Spanish and canary poetry.
· …Awake the poetic creativity.